THE LAST ONE is a team favorite. Over the years, we’ve seen some pretty creative ways that our couples have included their special family members as a part of their wedding day. Here are a few to try!
1. Do a ‘first look’ with special family members. This goes for brides and grooms! Break all the rules and approach this moment with intentionality.
2. Recreate an old family photo that you all love!
3. Ride a trolley together to venue from your getting ready location (if different)
4. Serve a family favorite dish at your cocktail hour or reception. A nod to family traditions!
5. Play a song/artist they love during the reception. Include this a part of your set list with your DJ.
6. Have your family sit on opposite side so you can see them during the ceremony. Easily overlooked detail! If they sit on the same side as you, they can’t see you and you can’t see them.
6. Consider having a ‘flower grandparent.’ This has to be the sweetest idea we’ve seen.
April 25, 2023
Please Comment Below