Travel

Personal

business

engagements

weddings

categories

garry and stacy's photography journal

journal

Powel Crosley Wedding bride

Jenna + Travis – The Powel Crosley Estate – Florida Wedding Photographer

Venue: Powel Crosley Estate
Planning: Laura Snow
Catering: Milan Catering and Event Design
Photography and Videography: Garry and Stacy Photography Co
Florals: Styled in Blooms
Hair and Makeup: Brides by Kelly
Gown: The Bridal Project
Photo Booth: White Tie Photo Booth
Transportation: Sarasota and Siesta Trolleys
Groom’s Attire: State and Liberty
Getting Ready Location: The Sarasota Modern, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Cake: Cakes by Ron
Officiant: Grace Felices
Band: Bay Kings Band
Tell us about you! Anything and everything that makes you unique as a couple.

While each of us have our own unique characteristics, together we have formed one giant heart. We are both incredibly compassionate, enjoy endless time with family and friends, and are smiling or laughing at each other about 98% of the time. The other 2% is being annoyed by the little things, like a mess in the bathroom or leaving crumbs in the bed. We are both adventurous, light hearted and just enjoy the good things in life!

What is the one thing you love most about each other?

Too much to type!!!! Jenna loves Travis’s loyalty and big caring soul. Travis loves Jenna’s compassion and that when she loves, she loves with her whole heart.

What was your style inspiration for the overall aesthetic and feel of your wedding?

Vintage, rustic, and organic vibes. We wanted to create an environment to leave everyone speechless and to give them out of the country feels.

What was your favorite part about your venue? In other words, what made you choose it?

The giant lawn with the INCREDIBLE sunset. We loved the majestic fairytale feeling the Crosley gave us.

What was your favorite (or least favorite) part about wedding planning?

Definitely a lot of moving parts when putting together a big wedding. The budget was for sure our least favorite with trying to move that around. As far as our favorite, we LOVED choosing our photographers and videographer and getting to know them at our engagement shoot 🙂 and picking songs and playlists for the band always pumped us up.

Any other comments? We'd love to hear!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Seriously, you all made our day complete. It was the most special time in our lives and you captured every second of it. Best day ever.

About Garry & Stacy Photography, Co.

We are a wedding photographer and videography team based in Tampa, FL, serving wedding, elopement, and engagement photography clients across all of Central Florida and Colorado.

February 28, 2022

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.