We go the extra mile… literally.
We have gone above and beyond for so many clients over the years. Carrying furniture miles to that perfect spot on the beach… man, that’s just another day doing what we LOVE! Read our review from this session from our lovely client: Jess’s LOVELY review of us!
Garry once carried a large upholstered arm chair almost two miles from the car to the actual shoot location! We’ve done photo shoots in places that weren’t “open” per say to the *ahem* public to get that PERFECT backdrop. Climbed mountains in Colorado lugging photo gear because the light was better at the top. You name it, we’ve done it. Adventure is our middle name.
Let us appeal to you as a friend… make sure you hire a wedding photographer that makes you feel like a priority! We have planned our own wedding. We know what it feels like to choose a photographer… trust us. We’ve walked a mile in your shoes. Please, please, please find someone you connect with when selecting your photographer. If you don’t see eye-to-eye stylistically with your photographer and their artistic flare, chances are you won’t love your photos. Nor will you have the shots that you absolutely dreamed of having.
Ask questions of your wedding photographer such as:
- Will you be at the rehearsal?
- Can you cover us getting ready, BOTH bride and groom?
- Are you a natural light or studio photographer?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings have you shot?
- Do you come with a pose list or is that something I have to provide?
- Do you charge by the hour for coverage past our original end time?
- Do you charge travel fees?
- How would you describe your photographic style? Editorial, fine art, documentary, conceptual, etc?
- Is an engagement shoot included in our package?
- How LONG will we have to wait for our edits??
Don’t leave your big day to chance! You have taken so much time planning, dreaming and preparing for your wedding day. Don’t entrust it to a wedding photographer that doesn’t appreciate how hard you’ve worked to make it your dream come true.
We put our heart and soul into every. single. shoot. The proof is in the extra mile. If our knees and shoes don’t get dirty, then we didn’t do our job.